You take care of your business. We’ll take care of your WordPress site
Is your website secure?
The internet is a dangerous place. WordPress is a terrific platform, but it has the largest target on it’s back. Between the core code, themes, and plugins, there are hundreds of thousands of lines of code and hackers find opportunities to infiltrate it every day. You can reasonably secure it, as long as you have a plan to update it frequently and maintain daily backups. We can help with that.
Get the Support You Need
Staying up to date is a job for a professional. You have a business to run. Our job it to keep your system running.
Our ‘Digital Support’ plan includes:
- High-quality WordPress hosting – We use the best WordPress hosting available. This makes for sites that load faster and with fewer problems. Friends don’t let friends use cheap hosting.
- Core, Theme, & Plugin Updates – We’ll take care of applying all updates so that as vulnerabilities are exposed, you have the fixes applying quickly and automatically, protecting you from hackers.
- Daily Backups – You need to backup your site daily AND be able to restore it if something goes wrong. This lets you get up and running quicker and without huge restoration costs. A backup is only good if you know how to restore it. We can.
- Change tickets – All those tiny little changes you’d love to implement on your site… we’ll take care of them. Without the nickel and diming…
- Uptime monitoring – If your site goes down, you need to know before your customers do. Uptime monitoring notifies us of a significant problem so we can resolve it quickly.
Our ‘Digital Partner’ plan includes:
- Everything in the Digital Support plan.
- Growth-driven design cycles to improve your site using real visitor data.
Ready to stop worrying about your website?
Click the button below and let’s take care of your site.
WordPress Care Plan FAQs
Do I need a long term contract?
We do not require a long-term WordPress maintenance contract. Our Wordpress care plans are month-to-month. We do ask that you give us 30 days notice when cancelling.
How much do the plans cost?
Our care plans start at $100/month but when factoring in the cost of rebuilding your site after a hack, or losing customers when your site is down, the true WordPress website maintenance cost of our plans is a huge savings.
How does this compare to other WordPress website maintenance services
Most other services include automated backups and updates. Many WordPress maintenance plans use cheap hosting which can be problematic. The biggest difference in our plans is that they also include change tickets, which allow us to take care of site changes without additional fees.
What is a change ticket?
We define a change ticket as any request to change or implement something on your site, that we can solve within 1 hour. If you have a request that is going to take more than an hour, we’ll provide a quote and discount the first hour from the estimate. We find that 99% of client requests can be solved within an hour.
Is there a limit on the number of change tickets?
Nope. If you need something, send us the request. You might have a lot of tickets one month, but none the next month. Everything averages out and we want to take care of your needs without sending another invoice every 5 minutes.
How do I sent in a change ticket or support request?
Change tickets and support tickets are the same thing. To send in a ticket either click the get support tab in the top right of our site, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take care of it.